The Coronado Band is excited to announce that we will be hosting Dr. Nicholas Williams from University of North Texas this summer as part of our Leadership Training Camp.
ALL Instructional Officers are REQUIRED to attend this outstanding training seminar.
The cost for the event will be $50 per participant. Please make checks payable to "SASI"
The event will be held on Saturday August 4, 2017 at 9am - 4pm in the Band Room.
2018 March-A-Thon forms are here.
We hope you can take advantage of this incredible fundraiser for all Coronado Band Members. All donations are tax deductible and funds raised come back to your account 100%. This is an EASY fundraiser that will help raise funds for your Fair Share and the Hawaii trip!!!
Get an early start raising funds for your band!
Click below for the MAT 2018 Packet
Hey TBirds we hope you have an AWESOME Summer!!!
Make plans to join us for our summer band camp!
2018 Summer Band Camp Schedule
1. Water Bottle (at least 32oz or bigger,Insulated water bottles work best)
2. Hat (Band Hats will be available for purchase)
3. Instrument, Flip Folder, Pencil with plenty of pages (32)
4. Athletic Shoes - Need Shoelaces, running shoes work best, no sandles or slip ons please.
5. White Shirt, Shorts
7. A Positive Attitude ready to Work Hard and Have Fun!!!
Attendance is Mandatory. Any questions contact Mr. Saenz
Welcome to the T-Bird Family! Please click the button below to fill out an information form! Thank you!
Students: Please copy and paste the link below to fill out the application and apply for a Lyre Award for 2017-2019. Enter information, sign and date and return Monday May 21 to a director.