- All sales require payment at time the order is placed
- It is VERY IMPORTANT to give your customers a receipt which also includes your contact name and phone number
- Remind customers of when to expect delivery of their order
- All Checks should be made payable to Coronado Thunderbird Band Boosters Association
1) $10 each
2) 3 1/4 inch blue acrylic balls with gold print
Student Credit: approx. $5 per ornament
Fruit Baskets (Click Here for Order Form)
1) Complete a Separate Order Form for each Customer Order
2) Leave Top portion with customer as a receipt
3) Turn in bottom portion into mailbox with money in an envelope no later than Thursday, Dec.15th
4) Fruit Baskets will be assembled by band students and parent volunteers either Dec 19th or Dec 20th.
5) Remind customer they will be delivered on or after Dec. 19th. You pick them up and deliver to customer.
6) All deliveries must be made no later than Dec 21st so the fruit is delivered fresh. If a customer cannot be reached for delivery, a note or message must be left by you indicating that you have attempted to make delivery.
Student Credit: approx. $10 per basket
Luminarias (Click Here for Order Form)
1) Complete Separate Order Form for each Customer Order (Note Zip code rules)
2) Only 1 address per order form
3) Fill out bottom portion and give to customer as receipt
4) Turn in top portion with money into the mailbox no later than Monday, December 12th.
5) Turn in orders as you get them – DON’T WAIT!!!
6) Come and help distribute luminarias on12/23 in a fun team environment!
Student Credit: $0.25 per lum, which equals $6 for every 24 lums sold
Questions about Fundraisers?
Luciana Soriano, Co-VP, Fundraising
Veronica Mora, Co-VP, Fundraising
Fan Gear (Ongoing)
- Pick up a Fan Gear catalog from the band room and purchase T-Bird apparel. CHS Band earns money from all purchases